Wednesday 5 December 2012

Well, hello!

This is my blog on film related matters (but maybe there will be some stuff on TV as well). I am a film academic, so I was thinking that I would focus not so much on just posting reviews of new films out in the cinema, but doing more of an analysis of anything that tickles my fancy. Possibly this could be a place to test run ideas on what could turn out later to be a research paper or journal article.

The area of research that I focus the most on is horror, so expect a lot on that.

I also teach at Curtin University, which has meant that I have to research and present on new topics each week. This has often led to me learning about new films and filmmakers that I then become obsessed over, so I would like to also share some of that here as well.

Let's see how this goes...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment